A transcription of the Churchwardens’ Accounts of Clevedon Parish Church, made in the period up to 1994, from 1730 to the end of the 18th century, from the original at the County Archives.
In the index of names spellings have been changed from the many variations in the original to the names of people known to be resident in Clevedon at the time. Conversely similarly spelt names that are clearly different families have been left as in the original. All contractions have been expanded where applicable and “ye” changed to the modern “the”.
58 A4 pages. Soft covers.